Moving from one house to another can be a stressful task without a quality local moving company.
Here are different steps to take when trying to locate the best trucking company to move your belongings:
1) Get referrals from friends, family, and coworkers. Ask about the company that they used and whether they were satisfied.
2) Use a business that has a local representative available to come to your place. An over the phone or internet quote won't be very reliable as every person's inventory of belongings is quite different.You can visit http://www.hollandermoving.com/ in order to get more information about the good local moving company.
The big well-known names may not always the best bet, either. Sometimes the lesser known, the smaller businesses are more likely to give that personal touch.
3) Once you've gathered a list of possibilities from the internet, phone book and call the better business bureau to see if they are in good standing in the community or if complaints have been lodged against them.
4) Licensed, bonded and insured professionals are a must. These are people handling your worldly goods you want to be able to trust them and to have insurance coverage in case of an accident.
5) Narrow the list down to 4 or 5 companies that seem like possibilities. Make appointments for each of them to come to your dwelling in order to survey the contents and give you a written estimate.